Having an online presence has become all important at present. Almost all business owners whether big, medium or small have been trying to announce their presence by employing diverse means. However, to retain visitor and enhancing the number of customers depends on the quality of your website predominantly. Sure, it should have a pleasing interface and remain easy to access, but there are several other trends to follow while formulating or revamping your website design. There are numerous styles with the wow factor that delight and attract. Do not fall behind the competitors by refusing to incorporate the styles that matter now. Here are a few tried and tested tricks to take note of. Read on for details.
- Colors – The basic color (s) of your website is exceedingly important. Different hues affect the mood in a different manner and the experts are experimenting with the outcome almost constantly. The color of the moment, however, is green. It is not just an endorsement of the much hyped phrase of 'going green' but it indicates a freshness and novelty that speak of revitalizing in a big way.
- Form – Sticking to text and images is passé now. It is time to incorporate the visual media within a website as well. However, cluttering the pages without a thought is a strict no-no. The way forward is to opt for the retro-modern look that makes intelligent use of both the old as well as the new forms. A hint of the ancient typography and an eye catching video juxta positioned enticingly is capable of grabbing eyeballs. Go with it!
- Material Design – The good old ink on paper still works, but you do not have to write painstakingly for hours now. Feel free to use it in the digital format and highlight it by playing with light and shadow that do not confuse but provide a clear direction to the visitors on the site.
- SVG – It makes sense to use SVGs sparingly for the format will not work for all your images. The logos can be added, making use of the powerful resizing concept where it remains unaltered with no distortions whatsoever when viewed on a smaller screen.
- Micro interaction – The interactive elements have created a huge interest of late. Do not fail to use it to reach out to your visitors and enhance the conversion process. Making use of micro interaction does not need to utilize the website fully. Instead you can choose to guide a user or request feedback by incorporating the elements in diverse areas.
Source by Scott Park