We invite you to contact us with any questions or ideas you may have. Get direct help from a member of the Library’s.
- Ask a Librarian: Get direct help from a member of the Library of Congress reference staff.
- Copyright Inquiries: Ask questions about pending registrations, application forms, and publications.
- Web Site and Application Comments: Send comments about the Library of Congress Web site and applications. We welcome your feedback, including reports of technical problems and typographical or spelling errors.
- Catalog/Authority Record Error Report: Report errors found in the Library of Congress Online Catalog and/or Library of Congress Authorities.
- Handle System Error Report: Report errors found in the Library System.