CaRP and Grouper Evolution (V4) are here after a great revolution. Now, you can easily use this software for your comfort. You do not have to run after expensive and complicated software in order to make your tasks simple. Here, you just have to install and be the game! What else do you need when you are getting everything in one go?
So, what do you understand by the term CaRP? It is true that for new users this is something alien, but if you read this in simpler form, then this is too easy to understand and apply. In simpler words, “Carp is a converter”.
Why and how CaRP is a convertor and what does it convert? CaRP converts “RSS to HTML (Hypertext Markup Language).” In other words, CaRP is a refined script that makes every data a “search engine friendly” by importing into your webpages! So, how does this work? It is too simple and now let us see how does CaRP work.
1. CaRP imports Search Engine Friendly content to any web page
2. Any publisher can work with CaRP as it is very easy to handle and also, very simple to understand
3. Publishers can publish any feed and CaRP virtually adds the content without any difficulty
4. CaRP updates the content whenever any new feed is published. This is done automatically due to its technological advancements
5. When a publisher publishes a new content, then he does not have to wait for any updates, CaRP does the work automatically and flawlessly
6. There will be always a new content for readers and a publisher does not have to wait for any changes as the changes are made automatically
7. Very easy to locate search engines and CaRP is SEO friendly.
The following are some of the example feeds that you can use in an easy way:
* YouTube Feed: YouTube has dominated the world of videos! You can dominate this by linking with CaRP. Auto-update YouTube video feeds in any of your webpages and make your website the latest one. Beat your rivals, welcome their clients, and make them your visitors!
* Blog Feed: Blogs are cool! Blogs are lives of people; it is their second world where people live by kicking off their reality by merging their realities with their virtual world. Now, link latest blog posts to your web pages by using CaRP. Enjoy auto-updates!
* News Feed: Make your readers read the news without manually updating. Link your news section with any Atom feed or RSS. You do not have to wait for anything because once you link this with CaRP, then it gets automatically updated
* Podcast Feed: Make your visitors listen to your tunes with CaRP! When visitors visit your website, they can listen to anything whatever you load. CaRP helps in updating music or any voice automatically on your webpage.
* Amazon Affiliated Feed: Time to make some money! Link world’s number one Amazon.com with your affiliate ID to earn huge commissions. CaRP helps in creating and linking automatically.
People generally produce web sites for public and publishers publish their stuff here. Many people use CaRP and they convert RSS to HTML. This is done in order to display the new feeds of RSS. So, what are the uses of CaRP? Now, follow some easy steps in order to identify all the applications or uses for CaRP and Grouper.
1. CaRP displays the online content of new, updated feeds by using HTML rather than other programs like Java
2. Search engines can find the static or offline content very easily
3. By using CaRP, you get absolute control over configuring the new feed on the website or on your web page
4. CaRP helps in creating a part of website in a sophisticated manner other than just applying extra plug-in
5. CaRP boosts your search engine traffic and it increases the ranking too. You can get a lot of traffic each day without perspiring.
You can just start off with this by installing and formatting CaRP. It is not at all difficult. All you have to do is that you should create your own feed. Many people today are following this procedure and they have succeeded in providing the best content and they have enjoyed the best results by following the CaRP method. Why do you want to wait for the time that would come and make your things smooth? Here is the time, you have to get up and do things on your own. This is the high time and CaRP has rocked the world and the revolution has come up! Be in the revolution and kick other websites off. Make your website rule the world of internet. You can provide the publishers the best stuff that they were looking for. This auto-update method will make your business run and you can make a lot of money. It is better to try than just read and forget.
So, what do you think about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? Does it have to pay everything whatever you come up with? Do you think you have to hire content or copywriters and editors to pack and load your website with content? No! Ask yourself one simple question- why do you have to pay a lot of money to the writers to fill my web content? You just have to follow simple steps in order to queue your website with countless visitors. Boost your website ranking and traffic with CaRP. Search engine traffic plays a crucial role for any online business and here, you have got a chance, the ultimate chance to enhance your search engine ranking. Not only you will get loads of traffic but also, the users will get back to your site again. So, how do you think it is possible and can be done? You just have to follow these two simple and easy methods to install them on any site (html/php/wordpress)
1. Get hold of a content that is pertinent for your website
2. Plan out strategies to display the new content on your website.
When you follow the above, then installation is very easy. Now, how to install CaRP and Grouper Evolution (V4)?
Have you ever come across the word “Atom”? This is a term that became famous on web recently. All you have to do is:
1. Simply install RSS and Atom feeds in your computer by following user manual or the eBook attached with your CaRP product
2. Update the content regularly on your webpage and remember to create a specific content and not common content
3. One of the advantages for basic users is that the CaRP is not at all technical. Anyone can use it by not getting into specific technicalities
4. Install and feed in the specific directory of RSS and Atom feeds and this is known as Chordata Directory
5. It automatically makes the visitors rate your website or web page
6. Also, install the best quality feeds with relevant information on your website or web page
7. Bookmark the URL and install the feed along with the copy of it and save it in your laptop or a computer
8. After installation, RSS or Atom will match whatever topic you have created on your website
Now, after you have installed your CaRP, the wonder product will do the following for you:
* It will add appropriate content automatically
* Fresh content is updated to your website and web page
* Ensures traffic to your site in order to create more chaos to your website and web page
* It helps search engines in ensuring and considering your content and website in a high manner
* Timely authenticity on your content.
It is not difficult to handle CaRP once you understand the basic procedure. Anyone can do that. If you allow a kid to read the instructions from manual, even he would be able to do that without any flaw. It is very simple and easy. Nothing is impossible if you ponder over this fact seriously. However, it depends on the average level of understanding as to how much you understand and take it in which way or direction.
Now, you have to install plug-ins for best effect. What is a pluging or plug-in? It is program based computer software that incorporates with other programs by adding ultimate and new features. It is done in order to increase functionality. However, Adobe lets anyone install plugin filters in its own software by enabling other software functions. Installing plugins for best effect helps in making your website look stunning. Also, you can add up a couple of add-ons to your web page by making the web content appear much easier and comprehensive. There are countless advantages if you install plug-ins for the best effect. Some of them are as follows
1. Plug-ins help publishers publish the content easily
2. Visitors can click onto it without any difficulty
3. You can get the same visitors back from the search engines
4. Search engines can increase the traffic
5. Plug-ins are the easiest and the simplest forms of building and boosting content traffic
Now, how to install plug-ins for best effect? Here are some of the easiest ways:
1. Copy the file and drag it into the sub- folder of plugins – Example:
* Program FilesAdobeAdobe CaRPPlug-ins (for Windows 2000)
* ApplicationsAdobe CaRPzPlug-ins (for Mac OS, or Linux)
1. Search plug-ins folder in any of the places where you have saved
2. Click on it and then press “RUN” button
3. Agree to all the terms and conditions and then let it flow with the rhythm of the downloading arena.
Always remember that when you install or while installing plug-ins, other applications should be closed and you should not run anything extra on to it. You have to close everything or else there are chances that your system might get corrupted. In order to save your system from being corrupted and to prevent it from any kind of malfunctions, you must close everything. When you are done with the installation, make sure that you should restart the system. After you restart the system again, make sure that you can see the plugins in the menu bar. After you see, then check if it is working properly. Some of the following tips are useful for your CaRP installation along with the installation of plugins:
* Inside your plug-in folders, the CaRP will recognize them in subdirectories and subfolders
* It creates automatically, in a systematic manner when you classify the filters by task or by the developer
* Drag and put your files in the folders of plugin
* Please note that the plugins will look different from the original ones when you see them in the menu bar. You have to be smart enough to recognize them. However, it is not difficult to recognize as they are easily recognizable.
CaRP recognizes all shortcuts of Windows and Mac OS effectively. The Plug-in folders and subfolders can be recognized by CaRP anywhere in the system. You just have to click the FIND option and it is done. You can also install plug-in filters outside your CaRP, by creating a shortcut with a file name ‘.8bf’. Then you just wait and see how it works, and how fast traffic comes to your website. Plug-ins can be managed swiftly and safely and you do not have to worry about their management or updating thing. With CaRP, you get updating responses as early as possible with speed and flawlessness. They get upgraded automatically and instantly. When you are done, now you can select additional plug-in folder in preferences of CaRP. Then choose the plug-in button and select a folder with all additional functionalities. Edit it whenever you feel like and then add more ad-ons for better enhancement.
There are plug-in, which will help you in making your CarP Evolution rocking. Read the following and understand these easy steps.
1. Expander: With expander, you can create feed items and their descriptions resilient within your page. It can make a number of pages fit effortlessly into your web page and you will not lose any space. You can save your space and at the same time, fill the content
2. Quick Time: Here, you can see MPEG, MPEG-4, Videos, and Quick Time player
3. Click: It helps you in redirecting clicks through URLs that you wish to go through. Also, it tracks the headlines that you click the most
4. Filter: Here, you can see the items which are: a) Displayed and b) Which are not displayed. This helps you in filtering content accordingly; you can even use keywords, regular expressions, phrases, etc. It also helps in matching complex patterns
5. Flex Format: This is one of the best plugins. It has the power to interchange various locale colors from various items depending on displaying patterns and numerous tables. It helps in doing so in many ways
6. Age Format: It helps in bringing the old content back to life. If you have read something old, it displays the content with summary in it. If you type one month old headline, you will get some more info stick to it along with the fresh content. This is done automatically
7. MySQL: It helps in creating a new feed archive where it stores the database scripts. This will help you in retrieving the old data and also can convert the old into new
8. YouTube: This is one of the best sites in the world. You can search YouTube videos with much ease and comfort. It displays your fav videos downside of your page. However, it depends on your page setting
9. Podcast: It displays podcaste player and visitors whoever visits your site are able to go to this link by not leaving your page. This is one of the best advantages for you
10. XML Encode: You can mashup feed, which is ultimate in RSS 2.0 format. This can be done after you aggregate and filter numerous feeds
11. Replace Text: You can add any kind of text such as Bold or Italics, underlines, phrases, etc; you can complete the incomplete feeds by doing so and by adding this. You can even expand the incomplete acronyms.
With CaRP installed in your webpage, you would be able to easily aggregate multiple feeds into mashups. In order to increase traffic to your website, you have to aggregate multiple feeds into mashups. So, how are you going to do it? Is it possible and easy? Well, nothing is impossible. Everything is as easy as snatching a candy out of a child’s hand.
As you are familiar with RSS as the term has become very famous now-a-days, all you have to do is to merge this feed into multiple feeds for better boosting purposes. You will get content delivery within its limit and the traffic will increase like never before. You just have to follow simple and easy steps. That is all you have to do and you got to do. On the other hand, RSS or Atoms feeds are very important and if you do not do these, then it may not increase the traffic to your webpage. There are some things that you have to do and ignore some things. And in this field of computers and software, you have to be more precise, practical, and logical rather than being theoretical. There are various ways to aggregate multiple feeds into mashups. It is really important to aggregate multiple feeds. Here are some of the following ways through which you can carry on with this procedure. As you know, many feeds just linger around the piles and do not get much attention. However, an archetypal web worker visits more than hundreds and thousands of feeds every day. These hundreds and thousands of feed can be bundled in just a single feed. When you combine new feeds, then there are possibilities when you can get as many feeds as you can in the form of same feeds. For example: A picture of Mercedes is same and will be same till it ends, therefore, creating multiple feeds in a bundle is something useful rather than creating thousands of feeds for each picture of Mercedes. Today, we have about eleven tools through which we can aggregate multiple feeds into mashups in order to make things easier and simpler.
1. FeedKiller: FeedKiller is one of the feeds that aggregates multiple feeds onto one. It is very simple to add it. All you have to do is type a name and then press enter for a new feed. After this, you should enter feed URLs of the elemental feeds by mentioning its number into the index. You do not have to worry about the registration and the feeds that you are going to aggregate will be free of cost and will be unlimited
2. Yahoo Pipes: Yahoo pipes is the most extendible and world’s most powerful tool. Anyone can source in multiple feeds in yahoo pipes. After this, they can add filters to it in order to sort the data out systematically. Yahoo pipes are very famous and one of the major feed storers on the web. They are feature rich and the content created here is so fair. No one will get confused after using this due to its impeccable manner. You just have to follow the basics of guidelines and user manual (tutorial). That is all you need to get on to the right track of RSS or Atoms feeds
3. Feedweaver: This is one of the feeds where you are allowed to create and develop your personalized and customized RSS feeds. All you have to do is to combine source deeds from your selected and top rated websites. Then you have to use filters in order to choose and select what precisely you want and what exactly you are looking for. When you use Feedwear filters, you would be able to extract only the content that you would want to read. However, if you want to use Feedwear, then you have to register
4. FeedMingle: How about mingling your feeds? This feed mingles your feeds in various formats. This is one of the advantages. All you have to do is just to add URLs in the given boxes in each line, side by side (one on one). When you are done with this, you can then switch on to combined feed in various formats like RSS or Json or Atom. You can also find an HTML widget which is available and you can drag, cut, and paste wherever you feel like on the web
5. Feedstitch: Now you can pull the data from other resources. There are various resources available online and Feedstitch stitches your data and lets you bring everything come together. The famous sources are Twitter, Flickr, Digg, Delicious, Tumblr, RSS and Atoms. In this, every group has its own content or stories (feeds) and it contains its own feeds depending on the constituents. However, Feedstitch requires registration. When you register yourself, you get public profile listing to all your groups which is essential for you to carry on with your traffic procedure
6. xFruits: xFruits is more than RSS feed aggregator as it is a power house of every feed. xFruits has various modules that help in performing different tasks altogether. xFruits create a bundle of feeds and packs them and make them in a single bunch. Other feeds create web pages with other feeds. xFruits helps you in many ways, especially in creating PDF files, mobile friendly version, OPML files, and files which are user friendly on your mobile where you can read things online without much difficulty. xFruits requires registration and it is recommended to register yourself in order to boost traffic to your website and web page
7. Feed Informer: This helps you in creating digests out of various RSS feeds. If you are not familiar, then when a digest gets created, the yield can be of various forms including RSS, Atom, Json, JPEG, PDF, Flash, etc; and you can select templates depending on your needs and requirements. You can even publish digests and the Feed Informer needs to be registered. You have to register before using this
8. BlogSieve: What is BlogSieve? It is a free web-based device that helps in developing new feeds. After the creation of feeds, BlogSieve helps in categorization of the accessible files by merging and filtering systematically. The engine of BlogSieve accepts all kinds of virtual feed formats and then the results emerge. The results then are exported into other feeds whatever format you choose making it more readable and accessible
9. Feed Rinse: This feed is a filter and also a mashup tool. However, you can merge feeds with other applied feeds and filters. It depends on how you carry on with this. Feed Rinse, as its name suggests, rinse the feed and combines everything altogether in a bunch and then filters everything together. Earlier, Feed Rinse was a first-class relevance and now all of its packages come for free and they come for no extra cost and you do not have to pay any money for this. Feed Rinse covers all specific and unique features like you can get all the channels, author filtering, keyword filtering, tag filtering, and content filtering.
10. Google Reader: It is nothing but a feed reader! Unlike other filters, Google Reader works on intelligent tasks and also combines feeds together. It works in an impeccable way and handles multiple tasks at the same time. If you want to trace this feature, at first, it is not traceable and you will be a bit confused, but if you keep digging this, you will be able to find it. So, what precisely you have to do in order to carry on with Google Reader? Simple! Just allocate a folder that you want to mashup and then go to settings, click on folders, link all the tags, and create a new folder. How was that? Simple, indeed! After you do this, and after the installation is done, a public page emerges and it has a new feed in it, which comprises of all new stories or whatever stories you have selected of the specific feeds into the folder. Now, you have a combined, compressed RSS feed
11. Feedity: If you want to create RSS feed for any kind of page, then Feedity comes in! It can be provided by default and it allows you to track down the web page channels in real-time. Feedity also publishes RSS feeds on your web page and websites along with pull web content for mashups. Also, Feedity aggregates RSS feeds. Therefore, this is considered as one of the important aspects of CaRP and Grouper Evolution.
Once you are done with the above, you have to go to the next level. Set up and use keyword filtering to parse RSS feeds from any site. How are you going to do this? Do you think that this is difficult? Or is it impossible? Do not think about anything as setting up and using keyword filtering RSS feeds from any website is very easy and simple. You just have to understand the simple steps and once you are done with the understanding, then you can do everything on your own. It is as simple as reading a story book and its application is too easy and simple.
When you have subscribed to a large blog such as Mashable, then your unread or offline feeds will swell on daily basis. If you notice, then many of us are only interested in reading content that deals with our interested. A martial artist may not be interested in reading a blog representing stocks and share market. Similarly, an actor may not be interested in knowing what is going on in the world of science and technology. However, many people spend a lot of time in digging RSS feeds and to check unread items. It is true that internet has ruled out man’s mind. Generally, people think that applying software programs or anything related with computers is very difficult, but they are unaware of its simplicity. All you have to do is follow the following in a precise way. Observe everything deeply and apply smartly. If you face any kind of errors, do not panic because mistakes do happen as we are humans, so chill and follow the following:
* Importing feeds: Enter URL > and > Import OPML file (you can use bookmark too)
* Setting up filters: Filter the feeds by author, tag, keyword, etc. You can also filter abusive language or adult content depending on your needs
* New filtered feed: For your reading delight, use new filtered feed in any of the RSS readers
* It also acts like a spam filter for every RSS subscription and it prevents you from being bombarded with countless spams. You will get only the reading feeds without any unnecessary stuff
CaRP and Grouper Evolution play a vital role in boosting traffic to your website. So now, we will see how to set up and use CaRP and Grouper Evolution together. Let us now see the difference between CaRP and Gropuer.
CaRP: CaRP is an RSS feed which is a converter as it converts RSS into HTML. It updates the content automatically onto the site and web pages. CaRP helps in keeping your pages unique and outstanding in the world of web.
Grouper Evolution: On the other hand, Grouper is an XML converter and also, RSS manager. Grouper also is known as a website scraper. It converts Atom feeds and then does affiliate XML from various websites, famous websites like allposters.com, amazon.com, and shopping.com into RSS feeds. It then displays onto your website with the help of CaRP.
As we have understood the difference between CaRP and Grouper Evolution, we can now see how these both help in generating traffic to the websites. CaRP and Grouper Evolution work hand in hand and now, we can see how it generally happens:
* When CaRP converts RSS to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language), the web traffic automatically gets queued up and then Grouper helps in linking the traffic to other websites
* When the website is unique, you would want the content to be unique too. Therefore, CaRP plays a crucial role in in building websites and converting RSS into HTML. Grouper Evolution’s work is to create XML into non-convertible files and then that helps search engines get extra traffic to your content.
To make these things work flawlessly, you have to keep your website on auto mode and then everything will happen automatically. You do not have to do anything. You just have to sit and enjoy the traffic on your website. It is true that RSS will help you in making countless money. Many people across the globe have enjoyed this. RSS feeds are very useful, as we all know now.
Installation of CarP and Grouper Evolution is very easy!
1. Open the zip folder
2. Unzip contents of the file of (`runPHP` directory) and convert into: `/wp-content/plugins/`
3. Click onto the “Options > Writing”
4. Turn off “WordPress should be corrected and then XHTML should happen automatically”
5. Avoid using this with VRE (Visual Rich Editor)
6. Click “Options > runPHP” page and set by using plugins
8. Create a post > then check >> “run PHP code?”
9. Create checkbox to enable PHP code by dropping to your post
10. > I10n support can be accessible only if WP_LANG is defined in wp-config.php file (English, French, and German). You can use [POEdit]
11. Restart the computer
When you are done, you can easily manage RSS feed directly from Google News, Yahoo News, MSN News, and other related websites. Grouper Evolution then creates RSS 2.0 feeds from various XML formats. Also, it converts Atom 0.3, Atom 1.0, RSS 0-91-0.94 and 2.0. You can affiliate the program too by affiliating and linking to various websites.
Generally, when you install CaRP and Grouper Evolution and link them, Grouper Evolution helps in linking your website and web page to various famous (important) websites such as, ebay.com, amazon, adsense, allposters, shopping.com, etc. Not only this, it creates huge traffic to your website, which is very important for your growth of website. It will make you famous in no time and you do not have to wait for the day to become famous. You do not also have to work hard on it as this is done without any extra efforts. When you are done with the above, you have to display feed outputs and it is very important for you to follow this.
After using Carp and Grouper Evolution, many satisfied customers have commented in many ways. Some of them have tripled their traffic in just some weeks’ time and Google started visiting their sites many times. You can also get higher ranking for your keywords and people will talk about your website. You do not have to sit and think of boosting your traffic as here is the ultimate solution for you. CaRP and Grouper Evolution are implausible as they give fresh information. The updates are done automatically once you have this extraordinary software linked to your website. Also, people come back to see what is new on your website. Make your site popular and get fame. This is a high time! Invest for good by investing smartly and here is your chance to do something for your website and its traffic. To conclude, CaRP and Grouper Evolution, both are very important for you to build a good traffic to your website! These steps will help you in boosting your content and website. You will realize once you get this thing and then you will be grateful to yourself for your decision. CaRP Evolution is easy to install and very simple to apply. Try it today!
Source by Syed Amaan Ahmad