Pop-up displays are by far the most common displays found on the trade show circuit. While a more complex panel or modular display may have to be shipped in and require two or more people for assembly, a pop-up can be folded into a single case for transport, brought in and set up by one person, and taken down quickly at the end of the show.
Pop-up displays have been around for over fifteen years, and while the basic design hasn’t changed, your options have. There are now several different types of pop-up displays available. If you’re shopping for your next display, these are the types you’ll find.
Types of Pop Up trade show displays
There are various pop up displays which can be used. These include:
1. Curved: These are made of curved aluminum channel bars for great panel alignment and magnetic strips for holding halogen lights. These are durable and have lifetime warranty.
2. Straight: These are made of straight aluminum channel bars and have halogen lights for attractive displays.
3. One Fabric: These are Velcro fabric display panels and are made of curved aluminum with aluminum channel bars and magnetic strip.
4. Photo: These are similar to fabric pop up and have additional high color resolution panels.
5. Graphic: These are also made of aluminum channels and carry high resolution graphics for product descriptions.
Despite the differences in these types of pop-ups, the general design is the same: a foldable accordion frame that pops up easily, channel bars that fold out to provide stability after the accordion frame is assembled, and graphics that either drape over the frame or come pre-attached. Pre-attached graphics do have a tendency to get wrinkled during transport, but the wrinkles will usually disappear with steaming or after hanging straight for a time. All graphics are easily removable so they can be changed for different trade shows.
Most pop-up displays should come with some halogen lights incorporated into the design, as well as a wheeled carry case that converts into a podium. Many pop-ups come with a podium wrap graphic that make the case/podium look professional and match your background graphics.
Before buying a pop-up display, it’s a good idea to consult with your vendor about which type would be best for you. The best display for a business depends on the sales team, the frequency of trade show attendance, the industry and audience, and several other factors. Take the time to talk to a knowledgeable vendor, and you should be able to find the perfect design for your next trade show appearance.
Source by Sachin Patil